Complaint Review: Entertainment Rewards

• Updated: Sun, September 06, 2009

• Reported By: Flame — APO Other USA
Entertainment Rewards
rewards.entertainment.com Troy, Michigan United States of America

Entertainment Rewards Charged my credit card $9.00 per month for a service I did not request. Troy, Michigan

I noticed that I was being charged $9.00 per month on my credit card.  I then went back and realized that this has been going on for 2 years without me noticing it.  I never signed up for this service and never gave them my credit card information.

I went onto their web site and tried to cancel, but there is not a clear way to cancel. I have sent emails, but have not received a reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2009 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Rewards/Troy-Michigan-/Entertainment-Rewards-Charged-my-credit-card-900-per-month-for-a-service-I-did-not-req-490957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Rewards