Complaint Review: Entertainment Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Lansdowne Pennsylvania
Entertainment Rewards
1414 E. Maple Rd. Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

Entertainment Rewards - ENT - ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS As Appears On Card deceptive fraudulet charges tied to ticketmaster Troy Michigan

I noticed a strange charge on my credit card last month. $9 for ENT ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS. It was not a large amount, and I do purchase things online, so I thought it was just something I forgot about. Then it appeared again this month.

So, I searched the internet found a report here, and reported the fraudulent charges to my credit card company.

I did also call the number associated with them on my credit card bill to cancel.

I trust my credit card company will refund my $18, and hopefully Entertainment Rewards will respect my wishes to cancel. I'll let you know if another charge appears.

(I too bought some tickets from TicketMaster a few months ago.)

...and to the "employee" of the company who calls us "idiots", I was just trying to buy tickets to a museum. I have never received e-mails from the company as he claims. And a lovely customer service policy you have...calling potential customers "idiots". Nice.

Christine
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Rewards/Troy-Michigan-48018/Entertainment-Rewards-ENT-ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS-As-Appears-On-Card-deceptive-fraudulet-ch-294962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Rewards