• Report: #206509

• Submitted: Thu, August 17, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 17, 2006

• Reported By:Steele North Dakota
Entertainment Rewards
1414 E. Maple Road, Troy Michigan 48083, Phone 866-364-1333 Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

Entertainment Rewards This company obtained my credit card number from a ticket master purchase and proceeded to bill my account $9 every month Troy Michigan

Entertainment Rewards managed to obtain my credit card number. I believe it was while I was purchasing tickets from Ticket Master. Entertainment Rewards proceeded to bill my corporate account $9 per month. I've gone back at least 8 months digging to see how long Entertainment Rewards has been silently sneaking money from me. I have received absolutely no services and feel as though money were stolen from me.

Steele, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2006 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Rewards/Troy-Michigan-48083/Entertainment-Rewards-This-company-obtained-my-credit-card-number-from-a-ticket-master-pur-206509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Rewards