Complaint Review: Entertainment Rewards

• Reported By:Hartford Connecticut
Entertainment Rewards
http://www.entertainment.com Internet U.S.A.

Entertainment Rewards Ticketmaster is a huge scam! Internet Internet

I purchased tickets through Ticketmaster last month. One month later, I was looking over my credit cards statements and noticed a charge for Entertainment Rewards. Unsure of what the charge was, I typed in "Entertainment Rewards" on the Google search.

Thanks to Ripoff Report, I learned exactly where the charges stemmed from. Ticketmaster's website is linked directly to Entertainment Rewards. When you purchase tickets on their website, your credit card information is passed along to Entertainment Rewards, who then charges your card for "signing up for their rewards program."

To resolve the issue, I called my credit card company and immediately disputed the charges. I also contacted Entertainment Rewards and was completely floored by what the representative had said to me. She told me that I had signed up for the membership through Ticketmaster, which was totally untrue. The only company I authorized use to was Ticketmaster and Ticketmaster ONLY. This is a huge scam. Buyers, beware of Ticketmaster and their website.

Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Rewards/internet/Entertainment-Rewards-Ticketmaster-is-a-huge-scam-Internet-Internet-286897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Rewards