dealers

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2005

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Entertainment*Rewards In Michigan
1414 E. Maple Road Troy, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-364-1333
  • Web:
  • Category: Casinos

Entertainment*Rewards In Michigan ripoff, forcing me to use my credit card, no receipt given while I was in a casino in Laughlin They processed a 9.00 charge for my receiving NOTHING I reported them to my banking institution Troy Michigan

I was vacationing in Laughlin and was ripped off by one of their representatives, while I was intoxicated. Talk about taking advantage of someone! They took my credit card and charged me several charges for receving absolutely ZERO!

What an outrage! This company should be STOPPED IMMEDIATELY! Even though they ripped me off for several charges I have terminated them from having any further contact with my financial institution.

Thank you for having this wonderful website, maybe they will be closed down soon!!!

UPSET in ARIZONA!!!

Elva
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2005 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EntertainmentRewards-In-Michigan/Troy-Michigan/EntertainmentRewards-In-Michigan-ripoff-forcing-me-to-use-my-credit-card-no-receipt-giv-155519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment*Rewards In Michigan