Complaint Review: Entertainment.com

• Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:Calera Alabama
www.entertainmentwork.com Internet U.S.A.

Entertainment.com ripped me off for $19.95 Internet

I responded to an add in the paper for movie extra's for my son. I was asked for $19.95 right then. Then I would be able to log onto the site and create an online portfolio, next he would be called for work the next day. I was never able to log on using the login and password we were given. I have called the company's member services number many times but only get a mailbox and no one returned my calls. I only hope I can reach someone to cancel before I loose any more money.

Ripped off
Calera, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainmentcom/internet/Entertainmentcom-ripped-me-off-for-1995-Internet-465796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment.com