Complaint Review: Entirely Pets

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Joy — Gilbert Arizona
Entirely Pets
Internet USA

Entirely Pets aka Entirelypets.com DECEPTIVE PROMOTION CODE PRACTICES, DECEPTIVE AWARDS PROGRAM Hayward, California and Internet Nationwide

Placed ordered online with Entirelypets.com on Sunday, May 11, 2014.  Have ordered from this company since 2008.  Have had some minor issues such as incorrect deliveries, etc., which have always been straightened out due to very courteous customer service.  However, in going over my order and the total amount, I noticed that the amount did not add up.  I was not given my $5.00 in rewards, nor was I given my 20% off per promotion code obtained from retailmenot.com, a promotion code/coupon website that I've been using for approx. 7 years.  The total of the order made no sense.  I called Entirely Pets at their 800 number and spoke to "John" who identified himself as a supervisor.  He told me not to trust the promotion code websites because "they are always wrong."  I told him that I had been using promotion codes from their websites for entirelypets.com since 2008 and I never had a problem until this recent order.  He kept interrupting me, was very rude and curt with me.  I asked to speak with another customer service person that I had spoken with before and John told me "oh he left the company."   I also questioned why my $5.00 reward did not show up and was told that you cant have promotion code and rewards on the same order.  I told him I have been having both for years.  He said "well you can't anymore."  I asked him why it shows that my rewards have been redeemed then.  He very angrily said, "Ok fine I'll credit your account, happy?"  I said no I'm not happy, you are rude, and shouldn't be talking to people.  This company has completely changed.  They are not honoring any promotion codes whatsoever from any website except their own.  He ended up giving me 10% off on one item only even though the coupon on retailmenot.com had said that over 65 people had successfully used the 20% off sitewide coupon.

This company has turned into a bunch of thieves.  I can order from Ebay and get more honesty than I've gotten here.  Beware people, don't waste your time looking for any promotion codes for Entirelypets.com because you won't be allowed to use them!!!!   Also, beware of John in Customer Service.  He was a real nightmare to talk to, not exactly someone I would want to represent my company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entirely-Pets/internet/Entirely-Pets-aka-Entirelypetscom-DECEPTIVE-PROMOTION-CODE-PRACTICES-DECEPTIVE-AWARDS-P-1146682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entirely Pets