• Report: #201289

• Submitted: Sat, July 15, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 15, 2006

• Reported By:Moosup Connecticut
Entitlement Pro - Entitlement Grant Center
20988 Bake Pkwy. Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Entitlement Pro - Entitlement Grant Center RIPOFF! THEIVES!! SCAM ARTISTS!! Lake Forest California

I recieved a call from this Entitlement Grant Center this evening just before 8pm. The caller was very difficult to understand, he had a very strong accent. I spent over a half hour talking to this man, then was transferred to another man with an accent. I could understand him better, but was still unclear as to the meaning of the call, except that it was some kind of government grant. I continued the call because I had recently recieved a real grant from the government.
These people were telling me that our government just gives away money to random people without an application or reason. I was very skeptical of this, but was eventually convinced to give them personal information. These people will keep you on the phone as long as they need to, to get your money.

The theives at Entitlement Pro, or Entitlement Grant Center will not get my money. After hanging up with them, I did a search online for Entitlement Pro. What I found was a Rip-off Report. I looked a little further and found 13 of 25 rip-off reports containing the word entitlement were about this same company. THANK YOU RIP-OFF REPORTERS!!!!!

Because of this site I know what I suspected was true. I e-mailed my bank, and will be calling on Monday to ensure that no money is taken from me.
Thanks again Rip-off Report!

Tanmarie
Moosup, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2006 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entitlement-Pro-Entitlement-Grant-Center/Lake-Forest-California-92638/Entitlement-Pro-Entitlement-Grant-Center-RIPOFF-THEIVES-SCAM-ARTISTS-Lake-Forest-Ca-201289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entitlement Pro - Entitlement Grant Center