• Report: #195020

• Submitted: Tue, June 06, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 06, 2006

• Reported By:Fort White Florida
Entitlement Pro
20988 Bake Parkway Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Entitlement Pro SCAM, RIPOFF, LIARS - CONSUMERS BEWARE! Lake Forest California

On June 5, 2006, a Entitlement Pro called my cell phone and started talking a mile a minute about government grants and how my good credit rating and paying my taxes on time allowed me to become eligible for this program. I did not believe it at all and asked a hundred questions. Somehow they talked me into the program by saying the processing fee was $49.95 but when I went through the verification process it was all of sudden $249.95. I halted the process and talked with two gentlemen whom both had broken English and I could not hardly understand a word they said. After asking a hundred more questions I agreed to the fee and decided today to do a lot more research. I found another woman's claim about this company so I quickly called the company and cancelled my 'order'. They wouldn't give me any confirmation that this transaction had been cancelled so I am going to have to wait and see what comes now. They better not take the money out! They were so rude and acted so superior! I can't believe I fell for such a scam. I am really glad I found this site and the report. I hope I cancelled it in time. I wish there was something we could do to stop these people from praying on consumers. How can anyone like that face themselves in the morning?

Fort White, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2006 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entitlement-Pro/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Entitlement-Pro-SCAM-RIPOFF-LIARS-CONSUMERS-BEWARE-Lake-Forest-California-195020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entitlement Pro