Complaint Review: Entitlement Pro

• Submitted: Thu, December 22, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2005

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Entitlement Pro
66 Kingston Street Saint Petersberg, Florida U.S.A.

Entitlement Pro ripoff Saint Petersberg Florida

I got the strangest call from a woman named Zeba. She claims I have 7.5 thousand dollars federal grant waiting for me to receive because I supposedly have good credit. However, she wants a whole lot of my personal info- such as bank info, social security number etc.

On top of everything she refuses to give me their telephone number or any other info about their existence. She claims it is top secret and too many people will find out about them.

The woman was speaking in a bad English accent.

The thing I found was most annoying was the fact that even though I told her I was not interested in her offer because I am not willing to give out my personal information, she came back to the same point repeatedly about how I will get all this money, etc. Not only she won't hang up the phone but she also called again and again many times at my house.

Point to all this is that how do we avoid this kind of people? Isn't there a way where we can call and report about this kind of fraudulances.

Babul
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2005 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entitlement-Pro/Saint-Petersberg-Florida-33743/Entitlement-Pro-ripoff-Saint-Petersberg-Florida-168972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entitlement Pro