• Report: #202106

• Submitted: Thu, July 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 20, 2006

• Reported By:Port Huron Michigan
Entitlement Pro
472 S. River Road St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Entitlement Pro rip off St. George, Utah

Contacted by phone, said I was the recipient of a $5000 government grant for being a good citizen, received all of my information and then without permission, debited my checking account in the amount of $249.95.

Unfortunately, these con artists did not speak with me but with someone who was babysitting my child who thought they were doing me a favor!!!!!

I fortunately knew what to do and all charges were revoked and the $249.95 was replaced into my account.

I know there are people out there, just like me, with tough financial problems and receiving $5000 is a great idea, however, do NOT trust anyone because the government does NOT solicit over the phone.

This company has scammed several other patrons of my bank and it is a DISGRACE, we have enough problems in this world without greed.

I wanted to report this ASAP because for days I was very tense and very upset, however, it has been resolved and your bank knows how to resolve the problem, so do not take "Sorry can't help you" to heart. They can and they will.
Sincerely,

Kathleen
Port Huron, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2006 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entitlement-Pro/St-George-Utah-84770/Entitlement-Pro-rip-off-St-George-Utah-202106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entitlement Pro