Complaint Review: Entreppreneurs Across America

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2006

• Reported By:Marlborough Massachusetts
Entreppreneurs Across America
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas 76201 Nationwide U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America Magazine Subscription Rip Off ripoff, scam, help high school student get points, buy magazine Denton Texas

A young man knocked on my door and said he is in highschool and wants to get points to go on a vacation, and to do so he has to sell magazines. I was thinking of getting a magazine for my daughter, so I thought why not, I'll get it from him. So I ordered Nick Jr.

This was September 7th, 2005. Until now, I haven't received the magazine, and I don't think I will. I tried to call them, but they don't answer the phone. I left a message and nobody called me back. It seems that it's a scam.

BZ
Marlborough, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2006 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entreppreneurs-Across-America/nationwide/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Magazine-Subscription-Rip-Off-ripoff-scam-help-high-school-175335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entreppreneurs Across America