Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America Aka EAA

• Submitted: Wed, January 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2006

• Reported By:Aurora Illinois
Entrepreneurs Across America Aka EAA
401 S. Locust Street. Ste 104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America Aka EAA ripoff, fraud, dishonest, no contact, checks cashed but no product! Denton Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is a TRUE number to get a refund

*Consumer Suggestion: More information

*Consumer Suggestion: More names & addresses for EAA, Threedom Sales + DBA's

*Consumer Suggestion: How to get a refund...see my report

On September 7, 2005 I had responded to a door bell with two teenage looking kids selling magazines. I had stalled them at the door so I may take a video surveillance picture in case of any wrong doing (I run a security company).

I then checked the credentials such as I.D. and what company they're representing. After that they had proceeded to sell me their magazines and as that I had read several of the titles offered I had decided to order one. They had insisted that I had to purchase two. Later on I had found out you really don't have to order two, but since there were two sales people they each wanted points.

After they had given me the price and I was ready to write a check, they than told me there was a $10 processing fee per order! After lecturing me why they were doing this, I wanted to help them out. After receiving my receipts they had told me I had three days to cancel. The next day I decided to cancel one out of the two, so I sent in a signed copy of the receipt of cancellation.

Now it's January 4, 2006 and I still have not heard from them and during that time I had contacted the company over 60 times! and I am being serious. The one time I did get a hold of someone I did not have my ticket number so she couldn't help me. I have left numerous amounts of messages and never did I once receive a phone call back.

As I am not the only victim of this scam in my neighborhood and as that I am part of the association committee, I am petitioning to file a civil lawsuit against this company. They have not fulfilled there part of the agreement and they have not filed for a permit of solicitation in our neighborhood and in the city. I will also report this to the BBB.

Phil
Aurora, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2006 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Aka-EAA/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Aka-EAA-ripoff-fraud-dishonest-no-contact-checks-cashed-b-170504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America Aka EAA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here is a TRUE number to get a refund

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Hi all, I am new to this site. I got ripped off by PMA in Sept. Paid $20 for a 2 year mag sub. never showed up. After doing my research and several phone calls, unreturned.. I found a cell phone number on their site that lead me to the person in charge of EEA/PMA. Her name is Jolene, her Cell phone is 940-206-9799. If you call, there is another number for a Niki and or AMy.leave a message. So far I have faxed in my receipt and cancelled check. they will make good on my subscription and have PMA write a check out to me for the full amount. I will keep you all updated.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

More information

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

Because there are several names that this company does business as, the threads here may not show all the results so I'm reposting a link to another report with more information:

#3 Consumer Suggestion

More names & addresses for EAA, Threedom Sales + DBA's

AUTHOR: Fyi - (U.S.A.)

Entrepreneurs Across America, Unsatisfactory BBB Rating
401 S. Locust St. # 104, Denton, TX 76201
Phone: (940) 565-1000, FAX (940) 565-1008
Ms. Keitha Carson, Owner / Manager & R. Senner
Magazines sold door to door, Magazine sales by Mail
DBA's: E.A.A. Inc, PMA Sales, Threedom Sales, Threedom Sales Inc, 3-Dom, Threedom

Also:

1017 N. Highway 377 Suite 100, Pilot Point, TX 76258
Russell Wood, President,
Jennifer Ware, Office Manager
640-686-9196
Additional Phone Numbers: 205-663-1397, 817-686-9196, 888-826-5809, 940-686-3330

MSI, Inc (Publishers-Books & Magazines) Unsatifactory BBB rating

Buckeye Sales Inc
401 S. Locust St. #104
Denton, TX 76201

Other DBA names reported:
Attitude Sales, Kenmore sales, LDDC, MSI, Otis sales, PMA, Power Plus sales, Schaefer Sales, Titan sales, Tomohawk Sales, Vadar, Wood sales

Good Luck getting your refunds

#4 Consumer Suggestion

How to get a refund...see my report

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

Phil read my report at http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff170367.htm

There are other phone number that I found on the Dallas area BBB website for the guy that is in charge of the "salespeople". Get this information to the others in your neighborhood.

I am making it my personal goal to see that these people do not rip off anyone else. Good luck.