• Report: #162091

• Submitted: Tue, October 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2005

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Entrepreneurs Across America - PMA
401 S. Locust Street, Ste 104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America - PMA Ripoff - Never received magazine and no answer from Company!!! Denton Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact information

I received a vist from Rob Young on 3/10/05. He convinced me to order a magazine from him, saying he was earning points. I had ordered magazines from door-to-door salesman before without any problems, so I did it. I ordered Car Craft for my husband as a gift. It is now October and I have yet to receive one issue. I tried contacting the company countless times over the past month. I faxed a letter to them twice, sent numerous emails and have called and left messages at the office. No one EVER answers the phone there and no one EVER responds to emails. I have filed a complaint w/ the BBB and the TX Atty. General. I am out $40, which isn't as much as others, but money is not something I have a lot of. And, it's the principle of the matter more than anything. They STOLE from me. I really hope that someone gets this company soon and makes them pay. I hope that all of their "employees" know that they are criminals and they should be very afraid of the possibility that they could get in some serious trouble for what they are doing.

Melanie
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2005 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-PMA/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-PMA-Ripoff-Never-received-magazine-and-no-answer-from-Com-162091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America - PMA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact information

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

The only number that I have gotten them to answer it as the direct business line ~ 940-484-4201.