Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America, PMA

• Submitted: Thu, March 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 02, 2006

• Reported By:Bridgeton New Jersey
Entrepreneurs Across America, PMA
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America, PMA ripoff Denton Texas

Like many others, I see, I was duped by a traveling teenager selling magazines for points. I have called the company repeatedly to request a refund or the magazines I ordered. I can never get anyone on the phone. I just sent a letter which was returned as undeliverable.

I now have a formal complaint filed with the Better Business Bureau, which I'm sure will go no where.
I'm afraid many others will be taken in by this scam, because they won't know about all these complaints until it is too late.

Peggy
Bridgeton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2006 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-PMA/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-PMA-ripoff-Denton-Texas-178973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America, PMA