Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 03, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 03, 2005

• Reported By:Twentynine Palms California
Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales Inc.
P.O. Box 586 Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales ripoff -paid for magazines never received - demanding refund Aubrey Texas

Your man......Keith Richardson came to the door asking us to sponsor him on a trip he's trying to win. Being that we are a military family, he gave us the story about his dad being a marine,e made us totally relate to him. We ordered some magazines, $123 worth and to date haven't received them. I did a search and found a phone number and website for the company - I'm currently in contact with them to see about getting my refund. I've threatened to get an attorney involved - To help others, I thought I'd post the info I've found - www.thanksforthepoints.com is the website and their phone number is 940-565-1000

Good Luck everyone in trying to get your money back. I'm hoping I get mine. I'll never be scammed like this again.

Mary
Twentynine Palms, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2005 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Threedom-Sales-Inc/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Threedom-Sales-ripoff-paid-for-magazines-never-received--144940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales Inc.