Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales

• Submitted: Sun, March 19, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 19, 2006

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales
401 S. Locust St #104, Denton 76201, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales - Various Other Door-to-door Interests A Immoral Group of Thieves set on stealing from citizens in the name of charity. Magazines never delivered, contact info changes and no one picks up the phone. Denton Texas

I was approached by two very polite and seemingly genuine college students late last spring with the offer to purchase magazines through them. They mentioned that a portion of the subscription rate would go towards their college education and towards assisting in inner-city development programs for kids. I agreed to purchase a three-year subscription to two magazines for a total of $98.00+, I called the verification number that they provided and received an immediate answer. Everything seemed Kosher so I wrote a check and took their word that the magazine subscription would start in 90 days.

Fast forward 145 days, I had not yet received the first copy of either magazine, so I called the number provided... surprise! No answer. I researched the company and found a different number, the nitwit who answered told me that the magazines were delayed and I should wait 30 - 45 more days. The delay was due to a backlog with their clearinghouse, she assured me that my subscription wouldn't start until the first magazine was shipped. Well, the first magazine never shipped.

I am out almost $100.00, and EEA refuse to pick up the phone. I am waiting for the first representative from EEA to come to my door this spring. I am going to call the police and have them (the two college kids) charged with fraud and misrepresentation of sales. I figure that if these kids get fined, it won't be long before the company is shut down on college campuses, and their supply of eager scam-artists will run short. I am going to use the complaints on this website, and the other sites as the foundation for my complaint. I am not even sure that these kids know what they are getting into, but you never know.

I am embarassed for everyone that works for this company, they are the lowest of the low! I am following up with the Attornies General from the States of Texas, Florida and New York to lodge complaints against this fraudulent outfit. I have also contacted John Walsh from America's Most Wanted, they are most interested in hearing about how EEA is scamming hundreds of elderly citizens out of their fixed incomes.

If any kids come to your door this summer, call the police first. We need to put a stop to this fraud immediately.

Jim
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2006 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Threedom-Sales/Denton-76201-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Threedom-Sales-Various-Other-Door-to-door-Interests-A-Imm-182133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales