Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales

• Submitted: Sat, March 04, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 04, 2006

• Reported By:Weatherford Texas
Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton Texas Nationwide U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales RIPOFF SCAM Denton, Texas

On October 13, 2005 I reluctantly ordered and paid for three different magazine subscriptions from a young girl going door-to-door, totalling $118.

After not having received any of these magazines, I tried contacting the company from which I purchased them (EAA/Threedom Sales), to no avail.

I called everyday, sometimes twice a day, for over three months.

I left message after message, not one was ever returned. The last week that I tried calling, all I got was a busy signal. So I thought I'd go right to the source(s).

I called the magazine companies directly and spoke with them. Not only did none of them have record of ever having received my order(or my $$), but said that I had WAY OVER PAID.

Exmp: I had paid EAA $40 for 12 issues for one mag.subscription, and they told me that if I had bought it directly from them, that they only charge $15 for 12 issuses. One of the companies told me that (EAA/Threedom Sales)were not even authorized to sale their magazines.

Of course my check was cashed by EAA the day after I wrote it.

I sent them a certified letter explaining the situation and requesting a full refund. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM THEM!!(& NO $$$)

Anita
Weatherford, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2006 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Threedom-Sales/nationwide/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Threedom-Sales-RIPOFF-SCAM-Denton-Texas-179337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America - Threedom Sales