Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America

• Submitted: Thu, March 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 16, 2006

• Reported By:Lyndhurst Ohio
Entrepreneurs Across America
401 S. Locust Street Suite 104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepeneurs Across America Entrepreneurs No Refund No Magazine Denton Texas

After 6 months of leaving over 50 messages at EAA (never answer) to receive a refund or a magazine at least, I finally found this web site about the company. I purchased a magazine from a young man (last name Sevell) if that's even his name claiming to be working for EAA to earn points to win a trip. I felt guilty and wanted to help him out.

After writing the check for the subscrib. amount, I had to rip up originial check. He never initially told me about this 10.00 service fee. The next day, something didn't sit with me about the whole experience. I sent back the cancellation form with a letter to cancel. Two months later, still no refund. I found the web site and starting calling every day. I noticed my check was cleared. I did get a hold of someone at EAA in late October and needed to fax over a copy of cancelled check, which I did. Now, it's January still no refund and didn't even receive the magazine. And now March, nothing!!!!

I am more mad at the idea that there are individuals that can live with themselves by conducting unethical business practices then my money lost. I have called the #'s on the website, disconnected. I have emailed Keitha Carson 2x (first email address returned) still no response. I contacted BBB and filed a complaint as well as the Denton postal service. Somebody help???

Kristin
Lyndhurst, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepeneurs-Across-America-Entrepreneurs-No-Refund-No-Magazine-Denton-Texas-181497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America