Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America

• Submitted: Mon, February 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 12, 2007

• Reported By:-- Arizona
Entrepreneurs Across America
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America Magazine Subscription rip-off. Denton Texas

This happened to me back in December '05 like many of the reports on this company, but I just now found this website.

I was actually at school when this happened to me. A young man came to my dorm room door, he was selling magazine subscriptions. I tried to decline but he pretty much wouldn't leave until I agreed to buy a subscription. I didn't want it, so I figured I could just cancel it and get my money back. So I did. The very next day, I sent in the cancellation form. I never got my subscription or my money back.

I realized shortly after giving my information that this was a scam. I had my suspicions, but unfortunately I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. I had no idea there was a website like this where I could do something about it.

I realize that since this was over a year ago, there's most likely nothing I can do about it now. I've learned my lesson. But it still bothers me on occasion, so I decided to check things out.

The website is no longer active, so I assume something has been done about it. However, I just wanted to make a note of it and see if there was a way I could find out what, if anything, was done about this company. Just to satisfy my curiosity.

Gina
--, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2007 02:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Magazine-Subscription-rip-off-Denton-Texas-235622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America