Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America

• Submitted: Wed, January 04, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2006

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
Entrepreneurs Across America
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America, Threedom, PMA EAA, How to get your money back Ripoff Denton Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Russel Woods Crew

The story starts out the same as the others: some goon shows up acting like a university student (they're not btw) wanting to go to Cancun to drink beer. I had been thinking about subscribing to a couple of magazines so I figured I'd help him out. after 120 days I had not received a single copy of the FOUR subscriptions that I ordered.

After some investigation I found the number for Brad Tyus of Threedom Sales 940-365-8500, 940-365-9268 or 940-686-0557 (I forget which it is) but he had Cheryl R. call me. I didn't get things resolved right away but I had to call several times.

The key to getting through on the phone is repeated attempts, call the number and as soon as you hear the ring change and you know you'll get their useless voicemail hang up and call again. It may take several minutes but you'll get through and by not letting the voicemail pick up you won't get charged either.

As long as you have your receipt and a copy of the cancelled check (I'm not 100% that you have to have it) and it's been more than 120 days you'll get a refund if you are persistent. I even had to argue the fact that it had been 120 days.

Keitha Carson's (you can yahoo her home address and number) company is a scam. They hope that people forget before the 120 days is up and of the people who remember how many still have their receipt, and of those how many will pursue a refund until they get it? It doesn't require a lot of math to see it's a scheme.

Need more proof? I noticed that they never once questioned the fact that I had not received any magazines. It was as if they knew in advance that I would not.

If you have not ordered from they group then this is your warning EAA, Threedom, PMA, whatever the name it's a scam company. If you're trying to get a refund good luck, hope this helps.

S
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2006 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Threedom-PMA-EAA-How-to-get-your-money-back-Ripoff-Denton-170367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Stephen - (U.S.A.)

To"S" and others,some info here on Threedom sales,PMA, and other assorted magcrew groups.These kids run to doors selling magazines to fill the pants of their mgrs and a fella name Russel Wood of Pilot Point, Tx.He has been connected to another winner named Joe Edge since the 60s when this industry was WIDE open and their was no internet scrutiny.Joes 4 million dollar estate was paid for on the doorsteps of American consumers and ole Russel runs a close second to his longtime mentor.I cant offer a quick fix here, but lets think about this...I was an insider, and I can tell you there are THOUSANDS of young people who are owed wages by these mgrs and clearinghouses.Dont let them fool you, they are one and the same.The kids eventually burn out, go home and then are burdened by tax liabilities.I am considering a group legal action on their behalf,a course I do not believe has yet been taken.It would also bring with it an opportunity to peruse the books they "create" on the road.Anyway,I am glad you got your money back...now how about all those kids??

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds