marshall

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2006

• Reported By:Universal City Texas
Entrepreneurs Across America
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff Denton Texas

*Consumer Comment: Don't be fooled by these door-to-door ripoffs.

On June 06 2005 Bill Meyers(247) Sales co. Agent, For Entrepreneurs Across America located in Denton Texas, sold me a magazine subscription to Woman's Day in the amount of $46.00.

By October 13 2005 I had not received my magazine so I called the company and Ashley told me to send a copy of my cancelled check and order form, which I mailed the same day and they would refund my money to me.

I placed numerous calls to company and always got a recording and never had my call returned, nor had I received my refund.

On Dec. 20 2005 I sent by Certified Mail Receipt, copies again and still have not heard from them.

Something should really be done to them for ripping the people off.

Kathy
Universal City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2006 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-Denton-Texas-173085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America

Don't be fooled by these door-to-door ripoffs.

AUTHOR: Emily - (U.S.A.)

My fiance bought me a subscription to a photography magazine about a year and a half ago as a birthday gift, after a young man came to the door selling them. Normally neither of us is inclined to buy things from door-to-door salespeople, but I guess this guy talked a good game.

Well, long story short, I only received one issue of the magazine. No matter how many times we attempted to get hold of this company, they never sent any more magazines or refunded the money. It wasn't worth a big fight (which it no doubt would've come down to) - we chalked it up to a lesson learned. Or rather, an old lesson CONFIRMED - don't buy anything from door-to-door salespeople! Better safe than sorry.