Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America

• Submitted: Tue, March 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 28, 2006

• Reported By:South Portland Maine
Entrepreneurs Across America
www.thanksforthepoints.com Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff Denton Texas

On 9/21/05 two girls showed up at my door selling magazines that they recieved points for selling. They were very persistent, and they said they were using the points for a trip. The girls names were Amanda Brison and Holly Back.

I am a single mother and didn't really have the money, but having a daughter of my own, I wanted to help them out. I ordered Parents magazine and Nick kids. The total of this purchase came to $108.00.

After the 120 days I tried to contact the company. I left several messages on an answering machine. After no results I contacted the better business bureau. They gave them 40 days to respond. To say the least they didn't respond and now my case is closed filed as unanswered. I just tried to contact the company again, now the phone just rings and rings.

These people are scam artists and it is unfortunate to have such unworthy scum in this world. I hope these reports will help people and save them the emotionally draining experience. In the future I will not order anything. Companies like these ruin things for everyone.

Amy
South Portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-Denton-Texas-183721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America