Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America

• Submitted: Sun, July 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 17, 2005

• Reported By:noblesville Indiana
Entrepreneurs Across America
401 S. Locust St #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff, JOKE, B S ,F***ED OVER Denton Texas

I have called and called and spoke to Amelia who states everytime I speak to her says we have sent you the refund. I did infact receive the check but if there check BOUNCES how do you receive a refund. I want the $42 I forked out and the $10 bounce check fee they have screwwed me. If anyone expects to get a refund tell them to send a money order to you. THIS Company is B.S. and I will keep calling them.

Amanda
Noblesville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2005 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-JOKE-B-S-FED-OVER-Denton-Texas-150136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America