suggestions

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2006

• Reported By:Kersey Colorado
Entrepreneurs Across America
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff magazine sales scam Denton Texas

*Consumer Comment: I called her today.

*Consumer Comment: My REfund Check Arrived

*Consumer Comment: Here is who you need to call.

I too fell for this scam on October 28, 2005. I haven't recieved my magazine yet. I called Cargo, the magazine I purchased, they have no record of me in their system.
Today I called the Denton Police Department and I was told to call my Local Police Dept to write a report. I have tried all day today to contact the PMA company and all I get is a busy signal.

I am filing a complaint with my Police Department today. Funny the Police in Denton knew the company I was talking about before I even said their name.

Karen
Kersey, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2006 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-magazine-sales-scam-Denton-Texas-175543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America

I called her today.

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I called Kelley this morning and as you said she was very upset about what was going on. She is going to check into my subscription when she gets to the office. She explained to me that she is trying to get this all straightened out. I appreciate your help. I will keep you posted on progress.

My REfund Check Arrived

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

I received my check as promised. I have to give them some credit. After much calling and frustration, Kelly made good on her promise. I urge anybody that got taken by Threedom Sales that they call the number in my post above.

Good luck to you all.

Here is who you need to call.

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Call this number:

This is the phone number to the owner of EAA.
(903) 429-3497

Kelly is the persons name. I talked to her on Thursday last week. She was very aware of the situation and seemed honestly troubled by it. She promised a full refund and said she would make good on the original odrer.

I will keep this posted if and when I get my refund.