Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Sales

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Florida Mom — New Smyrna Beach Florida
Entrepreneurs Sales
205 Belden Street Michigan City, Indiana USA

Entrepreneurs Sales Took my money but didn't deliver my magazines! Michigan City Indiana

On January 24, 2013, a young man came to my door selling magazine subscriptions. He told me he was trying to get his life back on track after making some stupid mistakes. I paid $155 for 3 magazine subscriptions and it included a $15 PROCESS & HANDLING FEE which I'd never heard of before. It's been 7 months and I have yet to receive any of the magazines I ordered. I have called them and emailed them and haven't heard from them. I had a feeling something was up when I was talking to the young man but I guess I wanted to believe his story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Sales/Michigan-City-Indiana-46360/Entrepreneurs-Sales-Took-my-money-but-didnt-deliver-my-magazines-Michigan-City-Indiana-1079397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Sales