• Report: #132023

• Submitted: Sat, February 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, February 19, 2005

• Reported By:Kenner Louisiana
Entreprenuers Across America
PO Box 586 Aubury, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff This will be the last time I ever buy anything from anyone who knocks on my door. Aubury Texas

Entreprenuers Across America is a rip off for sure. There was a very upbeat cute little girl that came to my door. She was very smart and positive. I bought one magazine subscription, $45.00. This was back in October, 2004. On the receipt it says please wait 90-120 days. So, I did and I never received anything.

I tried like the other reports to call everyone where and try to get intouch with someone but I never did. This will be the last time I ever buy anything from anyone who knocks on my door.

Shelley
Kenner, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2005 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entreprenuers-Across-America/Aubury-Texas/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-This-will-be-the-last-time-I-ever-buy-anything-from-an-132023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entreprenuers Across America