Complaint Review: Entrust Bank Card

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Joann — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Entrust Bank Card
1255 W Baseline Rd Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Entrust Bank Card Azura Leasing Entrust Bank Card is a Scam, Do Not Believe What Their Sales Reps Tell You Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: azura/entrust ripped me off too

*Consumer Suggestion: Scammed by Azura Leasing, associated with Entrust

If you have a business in Illinois and Entrust scammed you please contact me. I am a small business owner and was promised lower rates with Entrust. My rates have been higher than my previous processor every single month since signing up with them.

As with all the other complaints, they showed me a snazzy program that calculated how much I would be saving each month by signing up with them, even with the lease on the machine. Why wouldn't I sign up with them if I was going to save money every month?

Now I am stuck in a 5 year lease on a machine (they since sold the lease to another company, MBF Leasing, who charges more than what I signed up for) and it will cost me over $1000 to get out of the merchant club contract with Entrust.

Entrust sales reps are lying to get your business. Do not hesitate to contact me, no matter the state you live in, so we can come together and put an end to this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrust-Bank-Card/Chicago-Illinois-/Entrust-Bank-Card-Azura-Leasing-Entrust-Bank-Card-is-a-Scam-Do-Not-Believe-What-Their-Sal-907111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrust Bank Card

azura/entrust ripped me off too

AUTHOR: Lisa - ()

I had the same experince with Azura/Entrust.  I was given the most impressive sales pitch with pie charts and bar graphs showing me how much money I would save.  The sales person had a state of the art computer presentation and I was really impressed.  After I signed up with them and the equipement was installed in 2 locations, he put me on the phone with a gal authorizing the lease and confirming that I knew it was NON- Cancellable.  I was sold on all the money they represented I would be saving and didnt see any reason not to sign it, even though it was presented at the last minute.  After using the equipment for a couple of days, I realized it wasnt working properly and I was swiping cards multiple times to complete one transaction.  Of course, I was being charged for every swipe.  I contacted my sales agent, numerous times over many weeks, whom didnt get back with me.  He didnt even call me back once.  I told him I would not be processing with him until the equipment was working and he never called. I read the lease and realized what a mistake I made.  The lease states that you cannot cancel even if equipment doesnt work.  Ive been paying ever since (1 1/2 years) on processing and service fees.  Ive decided that I'm no longer going to pay them.   They will have to take me to court. I would like to see a attorney represent all the people who have been scamed and see to it this company doesnt do this to anymore unsuspecting small business owners.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Scammed by Azura Leasing, associated with Entrust

AUTHOR: Ripoffed in Missouri - (United States of America)

How does a person go about suing the credit card leasing company, Azura Leasing,  associated with Entrust???  Like a class action suit???

I think I have a good case against them, with proof they changed information on lease agreement. The sales person was not going to leave me a copy of the contract that I signed. But my gut just told me to make a copy. The sales person said, "You don't need to make a copy, because I'm going to mail you a copy." RED FLAG NO. 1

Then, I told him NOT to deliver the credit card terminal when I wasn't going to be there. He did deliver it on a day that I wasn't there. RED FLAG NO. 2

That upset me!! He told me whatever he thought I wanted to hear to get the sale.

I then thought I better read the contract BECAUSE he did not want me to have it!! One page I signed said I agree to all 36 pages that are on a website. The salesperson had me sign that page without giving me a chance to read the 36 pages on the internet. (He may not have known it was in the contract)  So, after I realized what I had done, (agreed to something that I haven't read and have no idea what 36 pages on information could possibly contain. I could not, however, get on the
website. Even after I typed in the web address, no such address. But I did find a lot of people using the words, "lies" and "scam" and even "fraud" associated with Entrust and Azura Leasing.

I decided to use the opt out clause and mailed letter, registered to the address in the contract within the 7 days as described.

My problems aren't over yet. Now Azura (actually, it's MBF Leasing) is saying they are going to sue for over $6,000. because they had already PAID Entrust!??  What does that mean????  Do I need a good lawyer or what??? And how can I keep
them from calling and harassing me at home, and at the office almost everyday?