Complaint Review: Entrust Bank Card

• Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: Gary — Plano Texas United States of America
Entrust Bank Card
1255 W. Baseline Road #200 Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Entrust Bank Card Paradigm Direct Deceived by Salesperson - Fraudulent Company - Charging higher percentage than quoted Mesa, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: You started your own business

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: From a previous employee...

Entrust Bank Card / Paradigm direct has a sales person call you to setup an appointment.  The Sales person says that they will save you 20-30% on you merchant bill each month. They send a sales person with a calculator and requests a copy of your last statement.  They then proceed to run numbers on the calculator using your last statements numbers and show you the savings which in my case was over $400.00 for the month.

I was deceived and lied to by Entrusts Bank Card's sales person. This person is also unavailable. The phone number that I received always goes to voicemail. Since the sales meeting, I have not been able to reach the sales person at all and I have been lied to by two other managers saying that they changed my rate and I will be happy when I receive my next statement.

Well the next statement came and now my $400 savings went up to a $600 loss! When I received my 1st statement, I learned that I was now paying .6% higher than I was with my old merchant. I would have never signed any contract with this company to end up paying more thay I had previously.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrust-Bank-Card/Mesa-Arizona-1255-W-Ba/Entrust-Bank-Card-Paradigm-Direct-Deceived-by-Salesperson-Fraudulent-Company-Charging-705850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrust Bank Card

You started your own business

AUTHOR: BizOwner - (United States of America)

From the notes, it seems like the ex employee started his own business.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

From a previous employee...

AUTHOR: Dr. Wilson - (United States of America)

Sorry to hear about your experience.  I worked for Entrust/Paradigm Direct/The Program in the past and this is exactly what happens.  The problem is that the managers and officers of the company lie to everyone including the employees.  We are taught to make presentations with a computer program  that illustrates savings and if the savings is not present, we are taught to manipulate the presentation to show savings and then sign business owners up for a 5 year lease.  It is a total scam....once I found out they were not saving any customers money, I got out and I feel so bad for the business owners that were affected.  I wish business owners and past employees would band together and file a lawsuit against these guys.....IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!