Complaint Review: Entrust Bank Card

• Submitted: Fri, October 08, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 08, 2010

• Reported By: Felix — Mesa Arizona U.S.A.
Entrust Bank Card

Entrust Bank Card Paradigm Direct The company calls and uses harsh words like your account has been flagged when you have no account with them , Internet

The call always starts out that our account has been flagged for review. Of course, they have never seen my account because we do not use their service! I told them that, and they were being missleading and my account is with Bank of America (I mentioned that to see where this would go, my account is with a completely different company).

The salesman then states he knows that and they work with B of A to provide reduced rates on the front end of the account. Yea, right.

I told them this was a scam because (a) my account has not been flagged and (b) they got my processing company wrong.

I immediately get a supervisor on the phone, and they gang up on me, telling me I am an idiot and for not using their service, then hang up.

My advice? If st Bank Card/Paradigm Direct calls, hang up and report it here. Get the word out. This is lieing, missleading and stiff armed tactics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2010 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrust-Bank-Card/internet/Entrust-Bank-Card-Paradigm-Direct-The-company-calls-and-uses-harsh-words-like-your-accoun-648943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrust Bank Card