Complaint Review: Entrust Bankcard

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: The sucker that fell for their b.s. — santa ana California United States of America
Entrust Bankcard
1255 W Baseline road suite A200 Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Entrust Bankcard THIS COMPANY IS FULL OF S*&%. Mesa, Arizona

I have only been using entrust for a few months and can already see that I am not saving any money. The animated rates the sales lady showed me on her  macbook are definitely not the rates that I am receiving. Plus, they lease you the credit card terminal (which at the time I didn't mind b/c I thought I would be saving so much) and you're locked into that lease (for me, 60 months).

This company just has their fancy looking sh*t with their little "fight for small businesses" act going. I will be switching companies soon but I'll still be paying the terminal lease. Of course, it's my fault for falling for their crap. But I hate feeling cheated and this company definitely makes me feel that way. They're taking way too much of this companies hard earned money and I am not going to support them anymore. Here's a big F-U to you, entrust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrust-Bankcard/Mesa-Arizona-85202/Entrust-Bankcard-THIS-COMPANY-IS-FULL-OF-S-Mesa-Arizona-907312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrust Bankcard