Complaint Review: Entrust Energy/ Constellation

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: Marie — Holmdel New Jersey
Entrust Energy/ Constellation
, Select State/Province USA

Entrust Energy/ Constellation Scam/falsely trying to change your electric company Canvassing neighborhoods New Jersey

Entrust Energy came to my door today stating they were representing JCP&L and that they needed to verify my bill to make sure a certain credit/deduction was taken off my bill. at that moment I was busy and they said they would come back. I googled the company and read that they were switching peoples electric company with out the customers knowledge. when they came back I specifically said I'm sorry I misunderstood why you were here I'm not interested in switching companies and she still claimed yo be a contractor for JCP&L and just needed to see my bill. I said no. I called JCP&L and they absolutely are not sending people door to door to verify bills. Why would they? Don't they have all that info! please be aware they are writing down your customer number and switching your account to them. It is terrible that they have to lie to gain new business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrust-Energy-Constellation/Select-StateProvince/Entrust-Energy-Constellation-Scamfalsely-trying-to-change-your-electric-company-Canvass-1165623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrust Energy/ Constellation