peaceful

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Connor — San Leandro California
Envato

Envato Envato.com, Themeforest.net From Go-To to Stay-Away: Envato rips customers off and ignores them Internet

I used to use Envato's website, ThemeForest.net, to purchase website templates for personal and professional use. They provided great themes and great service.
As time went on, I found myself getting a few bad themes that didn't work as they were advertised. I didn't think anything of it, because they backed those themes with great support. I was given a refund directly to my Envato account, and I was able to track down a working theme and use that instead.

Then, one day, I needed to reinstall a theme for one of my clients. I went to ThemeForest to notice that that theme had been removed from the site. Concerned, since I'd paid for it, I contacted them. I heard nothing for two weeks. When I finally did hear from them, their answer was something entirely unrelated to my problem. It was clear they just copied and pasted an answer based on a key word or two in my email.

I responded to that email, and have yet to hear anything from them. It's been over two weeks yet again. It's clear they view their customers as garbage. It's clear they view their products the same way, since they aren't willing to back them with good support.

I will never use them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Envato/internet/Envato-Envatocom-Themeforestnet-From-Go-To-to-Stay-Away-Envato-rips-customers-off-and-1044108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Envato