Complaint Review: Envelopesathome.com Or XEPPA

• Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:eugene Oregon
Envelopesathome.com Or XEPPA
envelopesathome.com Internet U.S.A.

Envelopesathome.com Or XEPPA Promised money for me stuffing envelopes. It didnt take me long to figure out this was a scam and that I was an idiot Internet

It didnt take me long to figure out that I was scammed but it was too late. I tried to stop the payment, but it didnt work. Im a student with a two year old I was just trying to make some extra money, and I fell for it. Please help me.

eugene, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Envelopesathomecom-Or-XEPPA/internet/Envelopesathomecom-Or-XEPPA-Promised-money-for-me-stuffing-envelopes-It-didnt-take-me-l-381675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Envelopesathome.com Or XEPPA