Complaint Review: Envious Ink Tattoos

• Updated: Mon, March 29, 2010

• Reported By: Robert — Florida United States of America
Envious Ink Tattoos
3624 Commercial Way Spring Hill, Florida United States of America

Envious Ink Tattoos Rob Laux Rob Laux took my money and didnt finish my tattoo. Spring Hill, Florida

Rob Laux took my money and didnt finish my tattoo. He also forced me to pay up front before services were provided now I know why. The cover up work he started was 100% incorrect. Rob not only started my cover up work incorrectly but admitted it and now will not provide a refund for what I have paid. Rob also will not return my calls or emails. I have now been forced to have laser which is going to cost me thousands of dollars. Please do yourself a favor and avoid Envious Ink Tattoo / Rob Laux.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Envious-Ink-Tattoos/Spring-Hill-Florida-34606/Envious-Ink-Tattoos-Rob-Laux-Rob-Laux-took-my-money-and-didnt-finish-my-tattoo-Spring-Hi-586842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Envious Ink Tattoos