Complaint Review: Environmental Marketing Concepts llc / Aquapro Business

Dallas, Texas USA
  • Phone: 866-596-4450
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Environmental Marketing Concepts llc / Aquapro Business Environmental Marketing Concepts Deal Left us high and all wet - unit leaking - No help from anyone - But the bank wants their money. Dallas Texas

We purchased an AquaPro water system from Environmental Marketing Concepts llc / Aquapro. We signed up for 6 month same as cash. Never received our 5 years of soaps and at the end of the six months the unit started leaking. I called the dealer to have him enforce the 3 year warranty we were promised. He never called back. But the bank started calling, they wanted their money. I told them the unit was not working, they informed me that their contract was iron clad and they would put a lean on my house if I didn't pay them. I refused.

I spoke to somebody at the manufacture and was told they would ship the part to me. It never came and now they do not answer. How can a dealer leave us high and wet and not be held responsible at all, in Texas! He should have to buy back all the units and the warranties that he promised.

What can be done?

Environmental Marketing Concepts llc / Aquapro
Environmental Marketing Concepts llc / Aquapro

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Environmental-Marketing-Concepts-llc-Aquapro-Business/Dallas-Texas/Environmental-Marketing-Concepts-llc-Aquapro-Business-Environmental-Marketing-Concepts-1138124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Environmental Marketing Concepts llc / Aquapro Business