Complaint Review: Environmental Marketing Concepts

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: Phillip — duncanville Texas
Environmental Marketing Concepts
2300 Valley View Ln. #244 Irving, Texas USA

Environmental Marketing Concepts Aqua Pro Water Filtration Systems Won't pay sales people, deceptive practices to get in doors, Ripping off customers on price Irving Texas

I worked for these people for 2 1/2 months. During this time I ran 3 leads a day averaging about 100 miles travel. Did this 6 days a week for a promised $125 weekly gas allowance and $40 per home demo. Most of the leads were no shows or turn downs once the person realized they had been lied to in the initial phone contact.

They refused to pay for most of my appointments and then refused my $125 gas allowance because I had a family situation come up that required me to take a Saturday off, even though I told the office manager Austin Ford a week ahead of time. I had 2 sales that were cancelled by the customer at installation time due to shady practices by installer or payments being higher than told originally.

I had another sale that was installed and in use at the home for 2 months during which time I continued to inquire about payment to me. I continually was told by Austin Ford that he was looking into it. Finally was told that they had let that one "slip through the cracks" and had not obtained financing for it at the bank.......Resolution?....They went and removed system from the customers home without warning and refused payment to me.

I am currently party. along with 3 unsatisfied consumers, in a lawsuit against EMC, Aqua Pro, and Austin Ford for deceptive trade practices.

Do not allow these people to get into your home or your pocketbook. They charge anywhere from $3500 to $6900 for the same system, depending on how much they can convince you to spend. THEY ARE BAD NEWS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Environmental-Marketing-Concepts/Irving-Texas/Environmental-Marketing-Concepts-Aqua-Pro-Water-Filtration-Systems-Wont-pay-sales-people-1095689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Environmental Marketing Concepts