Complaint Review: Environmental Waste Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, March 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Sar13 — Westminster Colorado
Environmental Waste Solutions
no physical address-PO Box 1326 Arvada, CO Arvada, Colorado United States of America

Environmental Waste Solutions previously Beeline I was charged twice in one month, Arvada, Colorado

This company charged me twice in February. I called in before 7 am (surprisingly my call was answered), I made a payment over the phone and the person had to do that manually.  My trash was NOT picked up later that day but recycling was.   I called later that day and called the next day but their voice mail was full.   I left another message Wednesday.  By Thursday I put my trash back by my house to put out the following Monday.

Two weeks later they didn't pick up my recycling but picked up my trash.  I called and surprisingly got someone to answer.  He said I hadn't paid my account.  So without thinking I paid it again.  As soon as I got off the phone I remembered I had, checked my bank statement and yes there were TWO charges there.  I immediately called back and left a message telling them to credit that back to my account.  Again no call back.  My roommate called and was told 'they had no record of a first payment' and they would be out tomorrow to pick up recycling.  It was several more days before they picked that up.  I sent them a Certified letter showing the two charges from my bank.  They are ignoring that and not picking it up.

They don't have a physical address I can find listed anywhere because I would pay them a visit!! They obviously don't care about how they treat customers or keeping them.  If they are doing this to me, they must be doing this to others as well.  I am switching companies at the end of the month.

They have a 'F' rating with the BBB and are not affiliated.  I contacted a local news group to see if they would help.  I'm sure contacting the BBB wouldn't do any good, they would just ignore them like they are me.  All I can do is spread the word NOT to use them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Environmental-Waste-Solutions/Arvada-Colorado-80001/Environmental-Waste-Solutions-previously-Beeline-I-was-charged-twice-in-one-month-Arvada-1035314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Environmental Waste Solutions