Complaint Review: Envision

• Submitted: Wed, January 31, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2007

• Reported By:Salt Lake City Utah
Envision
47490 Seabridge Drive Fremont, California U.S.A.

Envision Did not honor rebate; refused communication ripoff Fremont California

*UPDATE Employee: I can help.

The ENVISION LCD Monitor was the best priced Monitor at CompUSA by at least $35 (but this was including the rebate that I would get back from them directly, not a third party).

I just received an email from them saying that I would not be receiving a rebate because "The receipt you submitted was dated after the qualifying period for this promotion" (Funny that I bought the LCD Monitor online from CompUSA and on the receipt I printed off it strictly mentions that I DID qualify for a rebate).

They offered me a phone # for "customer service" (877-776-0264) that is only automated and only repeats the same comment that the email mentioned, that I don't qualify for a rebate.

I went to the envisions company contact page (http://www.envisiondisplay.com/contact.asp?EPage=contact) where they say: "You can also email us at anytime and our associates will respond as soon as possible during normal business hours. Otherwise, we will respond within 24 hours or on the following business day."

WHEN YOU SPECIFY THAT YOUR EMAIL IS REGARDING REBATES IT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO SEND THE EMAIL (really, visit the site and try it for your self).

Long story short ENVISION was deceptive and left me helpless, and why wouldn't they, this way they did not need to give my a rebate.

TR
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2007 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Envision/Fremont-California-94538/Envision-Did-not-honor-rebate-refused-communication-ripoff-Fremont-California-233858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Envision

Dear Customer,

Please send an email to me and I will work to resolve your rebate problem: marc@epius.com