Complaint Review: Envoy Mortgage

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Allie — new braunfels Texas USA
Envoy Mortgage
388 comal avenue, new braunfels texas 78130 houston, Texas United States of America

Envoy Mortgage Envoy Mortgage, Ltd. envoy mortgage is using my parents residence as their location on google maps. houston, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Google Maps Confusion

When I googled my parents address in Bulverde, Texas (comal county) on google map, Envoy Mortgage appears. However, google maps redirects my parents address to a completely different address in New braunfels (comal county). The web link on google maps is envoyandyou.com When I click on that site, a page with loan officers and application link ( http://prodenvoyb2c.avista.ws/Resources/Contact.aspx) appears. The number that Envoy Mortgage has listed on google maps is man who said "that he does not work for envoy any longer and that he does not live at the physical address in new braunfelfs". He claims that he lives in gonzales county. The individual said that an attorney lives at the address in new braunfels. When I told the person on the phone, that I would be paying indiviual a visit to discuss why that home is listed as my parents residence he quickly discouraged me from going. He said "that the person living at the new braunfels address had just had surgery. I plan to futher investigate this matter and take it to the athorities for investigation through their dectectives. I will not stand for anyone (in this case "Envoy Mortage") to commit fraud using my parents physical address!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Envoy-Mortgage/houston-Texas-77056/Envoy-Mortgage-Envoy-Mortgage-Ltd-envoy-mortgage-is-using-my-parents-residence-as-their-985670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Envoy Mortgage

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Google Maps Confusion

AUTHOR: Envoy - (United States of America)

Hi Allie,

Thanks for bringing this problem to our attention. First off, we want to apologize for the confusion. Envoy Mortgage does not have a branch in Comal County or even in New Braunfels. We believe that Google Maps gave incorrect information on their map, as we have not had a branch in either counties for over 3+ years. We have reached out to Google Maps regarding the error and have removed Envoy Mortgage from Comal County. In addition to your report, the website that you have mentioned: envoyandyou.com is not a working website.

Again, we apologize for the confusion and want to reiterate that we have not been using your parent's information to commit fraud. Our nationwide mortgage company has been in business for over 15 years and do not use residential addresses for business purposes.

Thank you.