Complaint Review: Enzyte - Berkley Pharmacuticals - LifeKey

• Submitted: Fri, August 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2004

• Reported By:New York New York
Enzyte - Berkley Pharmacuticals - LifeKey
PO Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Enzyte - Berkley Pharmacuticals - LifeKey Did not send me my product and will not allow me to cancel existing order. Will not answer their 800 phone lines or give any information on how to cancel orders. Cincinnati Ohio

I ordered a free sample of Enzyte when I saw the commercial on TV. I thought why not. I never received the sample and I tried to call the 800 numbers several times. I was left with a recording saying that the wait time may be up to 4 minutes. I waited at least 20 minutes. The message kept repeating that I could go to askberkley.com to cancel my order but this is not possible. I am afraid that I will be continuously charged for product I did not receive.

I did something that I thought would not be a problem and it has turned into a nightmare. Be careful there are a lot of vultures out there who want your money.

Vincent
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2004 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enzyte-Berkley-Pharmacuticals-LifeKey/Cincinnati-Ohio-42635/Enzyte-Berkley-Pharmacuticals-LifeKey-Did-not-send-me-my-product-and-will-not-allow-me-104629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enzyte - Berkley Pharmacuticals - LifeKey