Complaint Review: Enzyte-LifeKey Health Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2003

• Reported By:Westfield Massachusetts
Enzyte-LifeKey Health Inc.
LifeKey Healthcare, Enzyte, P.O. Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Enzyte LifeKey Health Inc. Unauthorized deduction from my account Cincinnati Ohio

I gave this company my card information to pay for the shipping of a free sample. A charge for $4.50 appeared on my bank statement. Three months later on November 10, 2003, a charge for $69.99 appears on my bank statement, and when I called to find out where this charge came from, my bank tells me that it was an ach from Enzyte! I called Enzyte to demand a refund, and I received a cancellation number, and I was told by "Kevin" that I would need to fill out paperwork to get a refund. I will let you know if I actually do receive a refund. Meanwhile I have notified my bank and will be submitting a affidavit of Fraud / Unauthorized EFT and will also be contacting the states attorney's office to inquire about charges being brought against this company.

Angel
Westfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2003 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enzyte-LifeKey-Health-Inc/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Enzyte-LifeKey-Health-Inc-Unauthorized-deduction-from-my-account-Cincinnati-Ohio-71539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enzyte-LifeKey Health Inc.