Complaint Review: Enzyte - LifeKey Healthcare - 21st Century Nutritional Products

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2004

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Enzyte - LifeKey Healthcare - 21st Century Nutritional Products
4181 Crossgate Lane Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Enzyte (dba Lifekey Healthcare & 21st Century Nutritional Products) bills your credit card despite cancellation. Ripoff! Cincinnati Ohio

In December I ordered the 'trial' supply of Enzyte. For about five bucks I figured it was a pretty good price for a gag Christmas gift. Upon ordering I noted that they would be automatically enrolling me in their 'Established Customer Program'. Per their site:

"and will receive a new 60 day supply of Enzyte approximately 5 days before their current supply runs out. Customer's credit card will be billed the discounted price $69.95 on the day the product is shipped unless they cancel before the date of shipment."

Wow - how thoughtful of them! Unfortunately my penis is as large as I would like (and can't imagine that a little pill would make it any larger) so I read further to see that I had to go to another site (www.96shoes.com - is this supposed to represent how BIG my feet are gonna get?) to be removed from their program.

After filling out the online form at the aforementioned site I waited patiently for my supply of Enzyte - relieved to know that I had cancelled my 'membership'.

I received the trial order as promised but unfortunately forgot all about my plans to give them away as a gift so now they're gathering dust in my medicine cabinet. THAT turned out to be the least of my problems however.

Imagine my surprise when I noted a charge of $69.95 on my credit card from the swell folks at Enzyte/LifeKey Healthcare. I immediately tried to contact them via the cancellation phone number that is posted on their website but it appeared to be out-of-order.

After a little research it became abundantly clear that this occurence appears to be the RULE rather than the EXCEPTION so I filed a complaint with the FTC as well as my credit card issuer.

I'm now in the process of filing an affidavit with my credit card company and have every expectation that I will receive credit - fortunately I have a screenshot of the cancellation that I did online back in December.

I would imagine that some folks might even go to 96shoes.com in order to create a cancellation comfirmation screenshot and then use their favorite graphics editor to make any necessary modifications to the time & date stamp to show 'proof' that they had cancelled their membership. It's amazing the steps that people take when they've been screwed by a crappy lil' company.

PS - Seriously, instead of spending ANY $ on 'penis enlarging' pills, just buy her some flowers instead - she'll appreciate them MUCH more!

D
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2004 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enzyte-LifeKey-Healthcare-21st-Century-Nutritional-Products/Cincinnati-Ohio-45236/Enzyte-dba-Lifekey-Healthcare-21st-Century-Nutritional-Products-bills-your-credit-card-77041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enzyte - LifeKey Healthcare - 21st Century Nutritional Products