Complaint Review: Enzyte - Www.AskEnzyte.com - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Enzyte - Www.AskEnzyte.com - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals 1661 Waycross Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Enzyte - Www.AskEnzyte.com - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals ripoff! Rude customer service! Fraudulent billing! Cincinnati Ohio

Weeks after ordering a free trial sample to evaluate for patients and friends, the sample finally arrived. It had been billed weeks earlier. Several days later I cancelled the "managed care" auto-ship program.

Several more days passed and I noticed a charge for $69.95 and then $4.50 to my credit/debit card. I called Berkley Pharmaceuticals and was informed that there was no cancellation in the system. I was unable to locate my confirmation number from the cancellation at that time as it was at the office and I was at home.

I was told the auto-ship order had already shipped, even though I had only had the trial sample for less than a week when it shipped. I was told my trial sample had shipped weeks earlier.

Odd that it took three weeks to get my trial sample through the mail. I was told I could not get a refund on the product not even yet received, but after stating my federal consumer rights and demanding a supervisor be put on the phone, I was told I would receive a $35 refund and my account would be cancelled.

To date, I have not received the refund nor the "auto-shipped" product. All-in-all, customer service was rude and blatantly lied to me about the refund. The lack of partial refund and getting billed for product that was "shipped" against my desire prior to the "5-days before your supply runs out" deadline yet has never arrived constitutes fraud in my mind.

I would not recommend doing business with this company. I am

Tex
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enzyte-WwwAskEnzytecom-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45240/Enzyte-WwwAskEnzytecom-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-ripoff-Rude-customer-service-92282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enzyte - Www.AskEnzyte.com - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals