Complaint Review: Enzyte

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Enzyte
Internet U.S.A.

Enzyte Taking money on my credit card Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: customer service phone number and hours/days

*Consumer Suggestion: Avoiding repetitive credit card charges

*Consumer Comment: Huh ?????

I have been automatically signed up in to some bi-monthly program after ordering the sample pack of enzyte. I want to cancel because its the second shipment they've sent to me and i'm not happy with the product. All the numbers i have for them do not work. I have no email address for them. I'be tried 96shoes.com which does not exist, i've gone to askberkeley.com but these is no where to cancel. I URGENTLY NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

Gabe
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enzyte/internet/Enzyte-Taking-money-on-my-credit-card-Internet-333985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enzyte

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

customer service phone number and hours/days

AUTHOR: Waldworks - (U.S.A.)

Customer care 1-866-834-1715

Hours 10 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday.

Dude, this information came with your packages! But here it is again.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Avoiding repetitive credit card charges

AUTHOR: Wes - (U.S.A.)

Realizing it would be a temporary inconvenience, has anyone given thought to simply requesting a new credit card with different account number from your existing financial institution? Sure, it may take a week or so to get the new credit card, but, having to choose between that or the continuous charges, I go down the new CC path.
wes

Huh ?????

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

After reading your post, I went to the Enzyte website ( took about 2 seconds ) and found the customer service e-mail address right away. I also saw the customer service 1-800 number, which I called, after reading that you can't find a working number. DUDE - it's right there on the site ! I called the number, it rang twice, and I was IMMEDIATELY connected to a LIVE PERSON who could help me with whatever I needed done. What have you been smoking, Dude ??? Everything you need is right there on the website !!! Geeezzzzzz. Is this what the schools in Florida are turning out these days ????

drugs