Complaint Review: Epay Application assi

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: brandi wingate — houston Texas United States of America
Epay Application assi

Epay Application assi foreign debit Internet

I get regular text messages on my card to alert me of any transactions that are incoming/outgoing on my credit card. At 5 this morning I recieved a text message stating that $30 was subtracted from my card. There is no way because this was a brand new card and the only bills I pay online are my light and water bill. I have nothing connected to this card and I am not sure why this debit occured. I could not look up any ifnormation on this company except typing the name of the debit in the internet and seeing that this is a fraud, scam or some type of organized crime. I want my money back from this unusual debit that I have no clue where it is coming from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epay-Application-assi/internet/Epay-Application-assi-foreign-debit-Internet-993353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epay Application assi