Complaint Review: Epenzio Bring It Home Avalon Business Direct

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2003

• Reported By:villa rica Georgia
Epenzio Bring It Home Avalon Business Direct
3267 East 3300 South #210 Saltlake City, Utah U.S.A.

Epenzio Bring It Home Avalon Business Direct ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

I too have been ripped off. I just found out about all this today when I tried to pull up my back office and nothing came up. I have tried calling bring it home (aka. avalon business direct) and epenzio to find that their phones have all been disconnected.
This sucks because I have been paying 158.06 a month for 16 months now and to this day have not been able to make one penny on the internet and have had no help from them with it.
I would like to know some more info on how to get my money back, I'm going to call Al when I finish submitting this complaint. Any info will help, I just hope I'm not to late.

James
villa rica, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2003 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epenzio-Bring-It-Home-Avalon-Business-Direct/Saltlake-City-Utah-84109/Epenzio-Bring-It-Home-Avalon-Business-Direct-ripoff-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-74014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epenzio Bring It Home Avalon Business Direct