Complaint Review: Epenzio - Bring It Home - Pacific Web Works

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2003

• Reported By:Antelope California
Epenzio - Bring It Home - Pacific Web Works
2795 E. Cottowood Parkway Suite 120 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Epenzio, Bring It Home Inc, Pacific Web Works ripoff, fradulent, misleading, dishonest, false product advertising. Antelope California

I wish I had found this media sooner!!!!

On October 18th 2001, I attended one of the NGC Seminars with my wife. I was unemployed at the time interested in making ends meet I heard how easy it would be to set up an on-line store with a merchant account. Tim Payne was on stage for about 1 hour told about how he enjoyed life showing pictures of a joyful and happy family, trips to europe and cruises all done by doing his online business. Probably CONNED 95% of the people in that seminar as we signed up. I paid $100 down and set up automatic deduction from my checking of the $99 per month payments on $3600.

I told the attendand it would probably not go through because my credit was in shambles, she smile and said, since I was getting unemployment it would probably be OK.

Attempted to verify the cancellation process by calling the phone # given on the pink form but got no answer. Unable to cancel.

To my surprise, in just a few weeks, I received a welcome letter and had deductions coming out and had an OD checking account, had to close it after so many fees. After several calls, I found out that My ePenzio could not be cancelled and to pay because I have a contract that I could sell if I wanted.

The Visual WebTools v4.1, was a joke, extremly difficult to build/create a Website. Could not get it to work at all.

I am now getting calls from Mr. Keyes from Monterey Financial Services, very rude, talking down to me and threatening me with legal action, demanding to set a payment plan by the 15th of the month. I told him I could not pay for a product that was not delivered as advertised.

Jeffry
Antelope, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2003 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epenzio-Bring-It-Home-Pacific-Web-Works/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/Epenzio-Bring-It-Home-Inc-Pacific-Web-Works-ripoff-fradulent-misleading-dishonest-fa-68583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epenzio - Bring It Home - Pacific Web Works

expenditures