Complaint Review: Epenzio - Bring It Home

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2004

• Reported By:Corpus Christi Texas
Epenzio - Bring It Home
2755 East Cottonwood Parkay, 4th Floor Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Epenzio - Bring It Home ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

I know that you already know all about Epenzio. What do I do?

After two years, I stopped the automatic deduction of $89.95 per month, because I think I have given them enough money for a substandard computer, and a software program that does not even work.

Like everyone else, when having trouble with the software, I tried to get help. I was never successful. Even the internet service they "gave" me for four years is very sorry.

Now, since I stopped the automatic deductions, Fair Finance is after me. They tell me it is between "me & Epenzio", and that they are only the people who bought the account.

Since I do not want an otherwise spotless credit rating to be ruined, what can I do so I don't have to continue paying them for two more years?

How do I get unhooked from them?

Jo Anne
Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2004 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epenzio-Bring-It-Home/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/Epenzio-Bring-It-Home-ripoff-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-81263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epenzio - Bring It Home