Complaint Review: Epenzio Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, September 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 04, 2002

• Reported By:Saginaw MI
Epenzio Inc.
2755 Cottonwood Pkwy #450 SALT LAKE CITY, UT SALT LAKE CITY, Utah U.S.A.

Epenzio Inc. Epenzio allows multiple smaller companies to use your checking account as a candy machine. tricked and lied to us SALT LAKE CITY Utah

The Epenzio team who came to town really talked a big story.

First of all they promised the moon for around $3,600.00 but you had to act now by forking over the entire sum.

When that didn't work... They said hey, we will give you this ,this ,this ,this , this and this if you pay us just $99.00 per month.

This was supposed to include a free dot-com website, pre-paid legal affiliation etc. etc. to name a few included deals.

As soon as their 3 day grace period ended I am deluged with phone calls from third-parties trying to jack me out of even more money. Some guy calls about this "Success Team" scam that requires only a $20,000 investment.

Then pre-paid legal calls and says in order to be an affiliate you must pay them $99.00 to "get in".

The next thing I know... I have everyone and his brother treating my checking account like their own personal piggy bank.

I received a letter stating that basically Epenzio sold my account to a third-party that will collect every x day of the month.

My checking account is now seriously overdrawn. I am instructing my bank to deny all future withdrawals. I will pay to get my account in good standing before I close the account.

Saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2002 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epenzio-Inc/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah/Epenzio-Inc-Epenzio-allows-multiple-smaller-companies-to-use-your-checking-account-as-a-c-28948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epenzio Inc.